If you are particular about cleanliness and maintenance of a building which is equipped with windows and skylights glazed with glass panes, stained glasses, decorative and textured glasses etc, then you will have to find solutions suitable enough to maintain the cleanliness of the glasses. One of the big challenges in multi storied buildings is to clean exterior glass windows, and for this purpose, it is always suggested to contact an expert who would clean the glass windows efficiently and effectively.
Reasons Why Toughest Dirt and Stains on Glass Windows-
If you look and examine your exterior windows carefully, you would find out, that the toughest dirt debris and stains are formed on the glass windows. Also, the most common reasons for this are:
- Dust which accumulates on the window panes
- Dust mixed with dew drops and rainwater form clumps of wet dust spots and stains
- Water stains from evaporating water due to acid rains
- Smoke stains from pollution
- Sticky pollens and suspended particles in air
- Bird Droppings
- Drops or blobs of paints while painting other surfaces at exterior or while painting window frames and grills
These reasons are too obvious and common, and any window would accumulate resultant stains and dirt on them after some passage of time. As a result, you would face:
- Unclear view through the closed window if the window has glass panes
- Natural light coming in through the window would be blocked to a little extent, and you may feel bothered due to the filtered obstructed effect of light and vision.
- Dirty windows really look bad and disturb the appearance of the property
- When you allow dirt, grease, dust, etc. to accumulate and stay for too long, you endanger problems like permanent staining, mold and mildew growth, a growth of cobwebs, rust on metal grills, and rots on wooden frames.
- Health and hygiene also gets affected when the air and breeze entering through the unclean windows fills the rooms and your lungs with dust.
What Do the Window Cleaning Services Do?
The window cleaning services are run by efficient professionals, who can clean the window using modern tools and equipment. They have the experience and expertise to clean windows at any height, in an odd situation or location, and are able to remove any stain from the windows. They have tools which a layman does not own. They receive special training to carry out such high-rise cleaning processes effectively. They are taught how to hang with their full body weight dangling in front of windows, and how to balance their bodies upright while doing their job. That is the best way to reach even the oddest of windows too from the exterior.
When you see that your window glasses are hazy, not giving you crystal clear view of the outside, the panes and metal frames are looking rusty and dusty both, and when you see cobwebs and insect house buildups, mildew and fungi growth, etc, over the window frame and panes, then you have to realize, that the windows need a thorough cleaning. Perhaps cleaning your windows with a duster and broom, and some water splashing will not be enough, and they would need strong solvents and full coverage with wipes and cleaners both internally and externally to look shiny again. In such case, consider appointing a window cleaning service, however, before you make a choice, talk to them about your concerns, and ask for a quote and time needed, and technique to be used, and then hire.